Happy Thursday everyone. I hope it has been a great week so far. This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we have a fun sketch challenge going on. The challenge began Tuesday and goes until Monday. I really liked the sketch for this week so I decided to create another project using it.
I like to keep track of which challenges I want to enter and if I do enter them. I can not seem to find my old challenge notebook so I created a new one using the sketch.
I started with this fun pattern paper from Amy Tangerine (got an great 8 1/2 x 11 bundle at Michael's) and cut out the ovals and square frame to match the sketch.
Die Cuttin' Divas.
- dollar bin notebook from Michael's
- Amy Tangerine paper - pattern
- Makin the Grade Cricut Cartridge - blue ribbon
- Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge - scissors
- Creative Memories oval cutter for ovals
- gimme glam I-rock tool and silver stick ons