Thursday, July 3, 2014

Challenge Accepted Notebook

Happy Thursday everyone. I hope it has been a great week so far. This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we have a fun sketch challenge going on. The challenge began Tuesday and goes until Monday.  I really liked the sketch for this week so I decided to create another project using it.
I like to keep track of which challenges I want to enter and if I do enter them.  I can not seem to find my old challenge notebook so I created a new one using the sketch.

I started with this fun pattern paper from Amy Tangerine (got an great 8 1/2 x 11 bundle at Michael's) and cut out the ovals and square frame to match the sketch.
Next I selected a cute pair of scissors to put in my center.  Because this is my challenge notebook and every time I enter one I feel like I win just by entering I placed the scissors on a blue ribbon.  I used some simple silver stick-ons (using an I-rock tool - or as I call it my bedazzler) to complete the scissors and the sketch.
Now I have a new notebook and have used this fun sketch one more time just for fun.  I hope you will think about joining in this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies
- dollar bin notebook from Michael's
- Amy Tangerine paper - pattern
- Makin the Grade Cricut Cartridge - blue ribbon
- Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge - scissors
- Creative Memories oval cutter for ovals
- gimme glam I-rock tool and silver stick ons 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea creating a new challenge notebook. I have one, but never decorated it. I should!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.