Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Snow White & Cinderella Meet and Greet

Happy Wednesday everyone. This summer I have been crafting with sketches often.  I find that even though I am following an outline of a sketch I can still be free with my projects and it is nice to have a guide to start with.
This princess meet & greet layout started with a sketch from pagemaps current challenge. I used the sketch for both pages of the layout as inspiration, but the Snow White pages is using more of the sketch elements.
Once I knew these photos would be the ones, I actually had to reprint the Snow White photos in the sizes I wanted. I have to remind myself that small photos on a layout can work and can be easily printed at home. I got to work selecting papers, punching and cutting elements and creating the base of the project first.
Once I had everything in place and adhered to the base I only had to work on the title portion. In the end I decided not to cut and large title but to use some princess themed stamps instead. I also replaced the staple look with some heart brads.
In the end it was Happily Ever After with these two great pages. I have to finish the Halloween Disney album from 2011 before we head back for another Halloween adventure in October (Only a few more pages to go).

Supplies:
- pagemaps.com July Sketch
- Disney Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge- Snow White & 
  Cinderella dancing silhouettes
- Pink By Design - Inner Princess Set
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - Happily Ever After stamp set
- Martha Stewart Vintage Lace punch
- DCWV Bohemian Sunrise Stack - all pattern papers

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.