Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cupcakes for Baby

My best friend gave birth to her 3rd baby on the 4th of July!! She had wished for this baby for a long time and as her other daughter is 8 most of her baby girl stuff is long gone. I knew she needed some clothes so I set out to make her a fun gift.
I started with Pinterest and the idea I had seen many times for oneies cupcakes. Once I found the right cupcake pan (larger cupcake size worked best for me) I had no trouble rolling the baby girl oneies I had found for the new baby. I added a fuzzy red cherry in the center of each.
I made a simple tag to tie into the cupcake pan for the oneies and moved onto making a box for the gift card I had purchased as well. I used my favorite go to gift card box and made the lid my own.
This sweet baby just makes me smile. and I added the pink floss to make a clothesline effect of oneies.  So happy to have welcomed the new baby and celebrate with my best friend.

Supplies:
- 3d Gift Card Box by Lori Whitlock (Happy Birthday removed) 
  Design ID #29152 Silhouette Store
- Slumber Part Cricut Cartridge - gift tag
- Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridge - onesie on tag
- A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge - cupcake
- Life's A Party Cricut Cartridge - onesies on clothesline
- Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge - baby girl faces
- Stickles - Fruitpunch
Club Chica Circle Cupcake Oneies Tutorial - Link provided

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.