Monday, July 21, 2014

Dance Party Redo

Do you ever look back at a project - mainly a scrapbook layout and think - yuck...I could do better?  Often I see how I have grown and changed in style and do not care but every now and then I think, why did I do it that way and not this way or I see a chance to fix something and I go for it. That is the case with today's new layout.
I created a layout for this part of our Disney surprise trip 2 years ago. Now having only 3 pages left to finish the album (seriously been too long) I decided to destroy the old double spread and create a new 1 page layout instead - which works so well for the album.
OLD LAYOUT:
I kept the same color palette and the title cut basically in tack. I changed the circle title to a square with fun polka dot cuts outs ad used the left over dots all over the page.
Washi tape was the base of color and the pictures were pulled right off the first spread. Now the album is almost complete (2 or 3 more pages) and better organized and I like the page better.

Thanks for visiting this fine Monday morning.I hope your week brings joy and crafty times.

Supplies:
- Formal Occasion Cricut cartridge - dance  party title
- Stretch You Imagination Cricut Cartridge - square with cut out circles
- various washi tapes from stash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.